The Pepper Goodbyn Original Kit utilizes five compartments, perfectly sized and perfectly designed, to keep kids' lunches from spilling, sloshing or mixing. Sandwiches won't taste like your banana and your fresh fruit won't have biscuit crumbs in it! (looking for a smaller version of this Goodbyn for your little one? Check out the Blueberry Goodbyn Bynto Kit
Made entirely of FDA-approved materials, the Goodbyn Original lunchbox is dishwasher-safe and made to last. When it's time for a new one, the Goodbyn Original lunchbox is 100% recyclable, and, with hundreds of stickers, your kids will love designing their own one-of-a-kind, super cool lunchbox!
Lid, tray and bottle cap made of #5 Polypropylene. Bottle (8 oz.) made of #2 High-Density Polyethylene.
Goodbyn Bynto does away with wasteful plastic bags and drink boxes. Parents can save an estimated $190 per child each year on these two items alone. That's good news for Mom and Mother Earth!
Goodbyn Original's are 100% Recyclable, they are top-drawer dishwasher-safe and are made in the USA. Goodbyn Original's are made with FDA-approved Materials and are of course, BPA and phthalate free
Each Goodbyn Original Kit Includes:
- 5 containers in 1 - Perfect for leftovers, apples, oranges, even a banana! Fits stacked sandwich halves, bagel, pasta salad, chips, yogurt or cereal. Great for dips, sauces, vegetables, crackers, nuts, berries, or dried fruit.
- 8 oz. bottle - Completely eliminates need for juice boxes. Pack juice, water, or even salad dressing for your salad!
- Sticker Set - Each Goodbyn comes with two sheets of stickers so the kids can make each lunchbox their own!
Suggestions on how to use your Goodbyn Original:
- Top container: Perfect for leftovers, apples, oranges, even a banana.
- Small pocket: A little space for a special love note, a treat, or any small surprise!
- Side container: Great for dips, sauces, vegetables, crackers, nuts, berries or dried fruit.
- Eight-ounce bottle: Eliminates the need for juice boxes; fill with juice and ice to keep lunch cool and fresh.
- Middle compartment: Fits the eight-ounce drink bottle on its side, or additional food.
- Side container: Another space for additional side dishes: yogurt, cookies, granola...
- Bottom container: Fits stacked sandwich halves, bagel, pasta salad, chips, yogurt or cereal.
- Stickers: Comes with a bunch of specially engineered, dishwasher-safe stickers to personalize your Goodbyn!
Goodbyn Original lunchboxes are made in the USA. All Goodbyn products are currently sourced within the midwest, specifically Illinois, Michigan, and Wisconsin.
The overall size of Goodbyn Original is 13 x 8.5 x 3".
Dimensions and volumes of the individual compartments and the bottle (length/width/depth):
Large Top "head": 7.5 x 3.5 x 2.5"; 650ml/2.75c
Bottle Compartment: 5.5 x 2 x 2.5"; 300ml/1.27c (up to divider)
Treat Compartment: 1 x 2 x 2.5"; 65ml/0.27c (up to divider)
Large Middle "Belly": 4.5 x 3.5 x 2.5"; 500ml/2.11c
Side Compartments (each): 3.5 x 1.5 x 2"; 150ml/0.64c
Goodbyn Original FAQ
Why is the Goodbyn lunchbox made out of plastic? Is it safe?
Goodbyn lunchboxes are made out of plastic to keep your lunch safe, sealed, and unharmed in their journey to work or school. The hard plastic shell ensures that food returning from school or work will come back in one piece! Virgin plastics are used to comply with the FDA for food contact and children's safety requirements (most post-consumer recycled plastics are not FDA approved).
Your Goodbyn lunchbox is made from recyclable food-safe plastics: #5 polypropylene (lunchbox and bottle lid) and #2 high-density polyethylene (bottle). They are approved by the FDA, are the most benign of all plastics on the market, and are BPA and phthalate-free. Goodbyn products comply with CPSIA standards (US), EN71 standards (Europe), and also comply with all Australia & New Zealand standards for direct/indirect food contact and child safety.
Can I wash my Goodbyn lunchbox in the dishwasher? What about the stickers?
Yes. All Goodbyn lunchboxes are top-drawer dishwasher-safe (60 degrees celcius, 140 degrees fahrenheit, ). The stickers are specially engineered by Goodbyn to also be top-drawer dishwasher-safe. The stickers are made of (#5) polypropylene, and you can use them on any dishwasher-safe containers.
Does the Bynto Travel and pack away easily?
Yes! Each Bynto has a carrying handle, and can easily be slipped into a backpack, or fit into a cubby hole at school.
What are the stickers for?
Each Bynto Kit comes with 2 pages of stickers. Your child can decorate his/her Bynto any way they like so it is personalized to them!
Can I freeze the Goodbyn lunchbox? How can I keep my Goodbyn lunchbox cold?
Yes, the Goodbyn lunchbox is freezer-safe. It is recommended that you make your lunch the night before and put it in the fridge overnight to keep it cool on its way to school. You can also utilize a coldpack in the two larger compartments if you like.
Can I put soups in my Goodbyn lunchbox?
No. While the Goodbyn does a good job of transporting left-overs, hummus, dip and thick sauces, we don't recommend sending soups in it, it might seep out.
What ages are the Goodbyn lunchboxes intended for?
Goodbyn lunchboxes are great for all ages! Goodbyn originally set out to design a lunchbox for grades K-4, but anyone can most certainly carry a Goodbyn! The opening and closing pressures were developed to be appropriate for ages 5 and up.
What do I do with the Goodbyn lunchbox after I am through with it?
If you wish to part with your Goodbyn lunchbox for any reason, you'll be happy to hear that your Goodbyn lunchbox is completely recyclable. All of the pieces are made of #5 polypropylene and #2 high-density polyethylene, and can be placed in your municipality's recycling container.