Super soft and absorbent, perfect for wiping or washing baby's sensitive skin.
63 bamboo/27 cotton/10 polyester
Pack of 5
Why use Bamboo?
- It's more absorbent than cotton.
- It possesses a property called bamboo kun, that makes it naturally anti-bacterial.
- Its cashmere-like softness is great for babies.
- Its porous fibres comfortably wicks moisture away from skin.
- It's hypoallergenic - suitable for newborn's sensitive skin.
- It's easy to care for - machine wash and tumble dry.
- It grows easily without pesticides or fertilizers.
- It takes in five times the volume of greenhouse gasses as an equivalent stand of timber trees and releases 35% more oxygen.
- It needs no replanting, and its roots retain water in the watershed, sustaining riverbanks and reducing water pollution.
- Bamboo fabric uses moso bamboo (phyllostachys pubescen), which is not the species eaten by pandas.